Since starting the trio featured on this disc with Dutch cellist Ernst Reijseger and American drummer Gerry Hemingway in 1989, the German pianist Georg Graewe has made a number of internationally acclaimed trio recordings. He has also appeared as an inventive piano soloist as well as member of a new quintet with saxophonist Mats Gustaffson, trombonist Sebi Tramontana, bassist Mark Dresser, and drummer Mark Sanders. A previous recording by this trio on Music & Arts, View From Points West (CD-4820) was acclaimed in Europe and the Americas and is still in high demand.
Sound Clips (MP3):
1. La bonne vitesse (Approximation 1) – Georg Graewe
2. La bonne vitesse (Approximation 2) – Georg Graewe
3. Fortyfications – Georg Graewe
4. Future Reference – Georg Graewe
5. Saturn Cycle – Georg Graewe
There are no reviews yet.